Now it was time for a party! My great friend Des was so kind to have put a baby shower together for me. The party was great. In life there is so much going on that we as friends have little time to get together. The baby shower was a great opportunity to see every one, play games and have good food. The games and activities were great. To start it off we made baby onesies. This activity was fun. Des keep telling us that we only had 5 min left and 10 min. later she was still trying to get everyone to wrap it up. It was so much fun and a good chance to be creative. The food was also great, you know how we do it. Several people help by bring food and I have to say it was not a good day for my GD ( Gestational diabetes). I am so grateful to my great friend Des for that baby shower it was so wonderful. I am also grateful to all my friends that came, family and great friends give us life's special moments.
My Family
- Mommy's days in the sun
- We are a small family living in the wonderful hawaiian Islands. We have three children 8, 6 and 2 months. They are just like most children, very energetic. Leila (6) always wants to go with me everywhere. Deja she has a mind of her own and likes to stay home. SO life is alway interesting I will say.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Great friends make the world go round
Now it was time for a party! My great friend Des was so kind to have put a baby shower together for me. The party was great. In life there is so much going on that we as friends have little time to get together. The baby shower was a great opportunity to see every one, play games and have good food. The games and activities were great. To start it off we made baby onesies. This activity was fun. Des keep telling us that we only had 5 min left and 10 min. later she was still trying to get everyone to wrap it up. It was so much fun and a good chance to be creative. The food was also great, you know how we do it. Several people help by bring food and I have to say it was not a good day for my GD ( Gestational diabetes). I am so grateful to my great friend Des for that baby shower it was so wonderful. I am also grateful to all my friends that came, family and great friends give us life's special moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wish I could have been there!! Congratulations on beautiful baby Sophia! She looks like Leila's twin in the family photo, no? I can't wait to see more pictures of her. All my love...
ReplyDelete