My Family

We are a small family living in the wonderful hawaiian Islands. We have three children 8, 6 and 2 months. They are just like most children, very energetic. Leila (6) always wants to go with me everywhere. Deja she has a mind of her own and likes to stay home. SO life is alway interesting I will say.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am here!!!!!





Ok, so this is the beginning of my blog. Yes I finally got on board with the rest of the moms that I know. For the longest time I just didn't want to add another online thing to my plate that I won't check or keep updated. But in the long run I see that a blog is so much better than the other things like myspace and Facebook. So here I am!!!! I also want to be able to keep in touch with all the friends that have moved and are busy just like me. A blog allows me and others to caught up on friends when we have time to ( like at 12am when all is dark).

So here is my starter update! We are all doing great this years has gone by so fast. Leila started school this year and is loving it. I am so happy for her she was so ready to go to school like Deja. On Dec 17th I got to go to her school and make a gingerbread house with her. We had a lot of Fun.

As like most all of you, school is out for us and keeping the kids busy is number 1. So on Wed. Dec. 23rd we went to the children's discovery center. This was my first time. The girls had gone there on a field trip and loved it. So we decided to go back. This place is tons of fun the kids can be all kinds of different things. We had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! It's great to hear from you! We love and miss your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Tammy. Can't wait to see more. Keep posting. You'll learn real quick how to navigate through blogger. I'll keep checking to see how you're doing:).

    Des

    ReplyDelete