My Family

We are a small family living in the wonderful hawaiian Islands. We have three children 8, 6 and 2 months. They are just like most children, very energetic. Leila (6) always wants to go with me everywhere. Deja she has a mind of her own and likes to stay home. SO life is alway interesting I will say.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Soccer Anyone






Ok so it has been a very long time. I knew that I would have a hard time keeping up with a blog. Well let me update you on what has been going on in the Brown family. In march Leila started her first season of soccer. It took her a little time to learn the game but by the end she had lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you put something new on here! Love it, you have to keep it going!

    ReplyDelete