My Family

We are a small family living in the wonderful hawaiian Islands. We have three children 8, 6 and 2 months. They are just like most children, very energetic. Leila (6) always wants to go with me everywhere. Deja she has a mind of her own and likes to stay home. SO life is alway interesting I will say.

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Addition



Ok on this road to updating my blog, our family got some exciting news in March. We are going to have an addition to our family. Yes this will make number 3. Not just a third child but also a third GIRL. Yes another girls I think that I saw that one coming. My family is very heavy on girls and my day had 6 girls. I had little to no hope. But it is all good my husband wanted another girls, believe it or not. SO lets look on the wonderful side we lucked out on being pee targets yet again, Ya!!! Anyways we are very excited. I am 24 weeks now, and due on Oct 24th. Halloween will be an event this year!

2 comments:

  1. Tam,
    Thanks for updating. I love seeing the pictures. The blog looks great. I love your family picture. Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait for the new addition to come.

    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!! Girls are great, aren't they?!! Can't wait to see pictures of this new little one!

    ReplyDelete